06/08/2015 - 09:00 to 06/10/2015 - 12:00
This is the first DPHEP Collaboration Meeting and will host the inaugural Collaboration Board meeting.
The goals of this workshop are:
- Establish the motivation for long-term data preservation in HEP in terms of succinct Use Cases
- Are there a common set of Use Cases, such as those that were recently agreed for the 4 main LHC experiments but in a more global scope?
- Review the existing areas of "Common Projects"
- Can these be extended (similarly) from their current scope - often LHC - to become more global?
- Perform a site-experiment round-table to capture the current situation HEP-wide
- A summary paper / presentation will be made to PV 2015 (accepted as Oral presentation)
- (We may also wish to submit a paper / talk to iPRES 2016, October 2016 in Bern)
Anonymous (not verified) on